Wednesday, August 15, 2012

She Would Be Dead.....

24 Weeks, 2 Days

Tonight I was scrolling through my facebook news feed and the director of Reeces Rainbow posted a story of redemption. I was struck by how thin this little girls legs are and I called my husband over to see them. He said "Can you imagine if Adaline was there? If these kids who eat well look like this then....." I finished his sentence with "...she would be dead, she would be dead". With those words, I feel like someone kicked me in the chest. It is overwhelming to even think about how many kids are starving and dying right now, alone and without moms and dads.
PLEASE visit the Reeces Rainbow website and pick out a waiting child to pray and advocate for. You don't have to adopt to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment