Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cardiologist

11 Weeks 2 Days

She got a fairly good report at the cardiologist. I really like her doctor. After the eye drama, she told me to call her before we refer go to any referrals in the future, because she knows a great pediatric ophthalmologist in Grand Rapids she would have sent us to.

Her VSD is closing and she is not showing many symptoms of heart problems because of it. She will still need surgery around August for the other issues though.

She is not gaining enough weight though. Last time they told me she should be gaining about .5 oz per day and this time they told me it should be more like 1oz per day. We are going to fight a bit harder to fatten her up, but they are threatening a GI tube if she doesn't gain better :(.

Jamin went with me for the first time and did really well, especially considering we were there for an hour and a half. I brought the portable DVD player and he watched that most of the time. He was adorable and got a lot of oohh and aahhs from the nurses.

No comments:

Post a Comment