Thursday, July 26, 2012

Not Mother of the Year

21 Weeks, 3 Days

So, I failed big time as a mom last week. Adaline, my son and I ran some errands and then went to the park. While at the park, I made sure Adaline was in the shade while her brother played. This required multiple moves of our stuff as the sun changed locations. However, between the (short) walks into the stores and to the shade at the park, I was not so careful. Adaline got a HORRIBLE sunburn. I have since applied snaps to her car seat and snaps to a blanket so that I can snap a sunshade on her carseat without worrying about it falling off, but needless to say, the damage is done... :(

In other news:


We got out the excersaucer. I put it together without the springs to make it a bit lower since her legs are pretty short and she can still only touch on her tippy toes. She seems to really enjoy being able to be upright and look around. She does get tired out after awhile, but I think it is a good work out for her and it helps her fall asleep easier when it is time to eat. For those of you that don't know, she rarely eats when she is awake... weird I know.

The excitement ended shortly after this picture was taken though. Brother pulled one of the toys back and catapulted it into her face by accident. 

In other news, my daughter is a ham. She recently discovered that when she is in her vibrating seat that her voice will vibrate when she talks.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment